Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dinner is Served

I arrived 30 minutes early to a BYU Marriott Society lunch meeting at Planet Hollywood yesterday. I made good use of those 30 minutes at Sur la Table!

After struggling with my old pastry cutter earlier this week, I decided a new one was in order before the Thanksgiving pie making begins. Can't wait to give it a try.


In the clearence section I scooped up a gorgeous turkey-sized plater and these lovely yellow serving platers that match my house perfectly. I also bought the turkey yesterday.
We're ready for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the platters.

1voice said...

Emily has made some napkin rings at Achievement Day. They're made out of black felt with foam leaf cutouts on. We'll try to send you a picture. If it doesn't fit the "decor", don't worry about them.
Getting excited!
Mom XOXOX